Unmatched Customer Service
From account strategists, quality assurance experts and price auditors to customer care agents and implementation specialists, we offer many resources to ensure you get the most out of our partnership. Our local field support representative based in Hawaii is just one asset that allows us to provide an unprecedented level of service and support with a truly local perspective.
How can we help your company? Contact us to learn more.
Meet Some of Our Experts
- 25+ years experience in hospitality and 10+ years in manufacturing; extensive property and corporate-level experience in F&B procurement
- Deep expertise in client relationship management; based out of Oahu
- 30 years of experience in restaurant, catering and hospitality industries; CIA graduate
- Former corporate chef, owner, and culinary director; specializes in the California and Hawaii regions
- 30+ years in hospitality, higher education, healthcare supply chain management, distribution and sales
- Trusted advisor leading Western US/Canada property-level team
Best-In-Class and Broadest Supply Base for F&B and Beyond
From linens and towels, to a full food and beverage offering, to plumbing supplies, lighting and pool maintenance services, we secure best-in-class pricing on a wide variety of products and services. We understand that balancing the complexities of freight and lead times in the Hawaiian market can be a challenge. Our local suppliers, who have the ability to source and service the islands, are essential to keeping your properties operating at an optimal level.
Guest First Approach to Procurement
Whether we are negotiating contracts with advantageous freight terms to the islands, working with you to improve operational performance or partnering with suppliers to provide new products and services, we look at everything — not just from a cost perspective, but also through the eyes of your guests.
Interested in finding out how we can help your company? Contact us, and we will be happy to assist you.