4/20/21: Road to Recovery: Supply Chain Guidance (AAHOA)
Avendra Group’s Senior VP of Strategic Sourcing, Chip McIntyre reviews Avendra’s recent Supply Chain Trends for Q2 2021. In this webinar, you will learn how to successfully plan for upcoming supply chain impacts such as inflation, higher freight rates, and longer supplier lead times as the hospitality industry continues to recover over the coming months.
Client Education Webinars
Avendra and industry subject matter experts provide the latest information and guidance on key topics including Managing Indoor Air Quality, F&B Trends and Water & Pest Management.
Avendra customers can register for the next one or watch on-demand by logging into myAvendra.
- 11/11/20 (Webinar) Getting Back to Business: An Overview of Avendra’s Cost Outlook 2021 Forecast Report (AAHOA)
- 7/14/20 (Webinar) Getting Back to Business: Supply Chain Update and Cost Optimization Guidance with the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)
- 6/9/20 (Webinar) Getting Back to Business – Supply Chain Commodity Outlook & What’s New in Reopening and Ramp-up Guidance for Private Clubs with the National Club Association (NCA)
- 6/8/20 (Webinar): Getting Back to Business – Supply Chain Commodity Outlook & What’s New in Reopening and Ramp-up Guidance for Private Clubs with the National Capital Chapter (NCCMA), Access Code 0d%.o61&
- 5/12/20 (Podcast): Supply Chain Dynamics: The Hotel Side with Hotelier Magazine
- 5/5/20 (Webinar): Getting Back to Business: Supply Chain Guidance from Avendra with the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)
- 4/29/20 (Webinar): Transform Forward: A Pivotal Moment For The Supply Chain with North Highland
- 4/16/20 (Webinar): Private Clubs & COVID-19: Supply Chain Impacts with the National Club Association
- 4/8/20 (Webinar): Supply Chain Updates with the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)